Michael Port, a famous blogger and entrepreneur had a unique question on the form of his alliance program.
He asked entrepreneurs, “If you could be a superhero, which one would you choose and why?”
“ it’s not an obligatory question,“ Michael says, ” but up until now anybody who has been accepted into the Alliance has always answered with a well thought-out reply.”
As reported by Michael, though a significant number mentioned Superman for all his superpowers like flying and heat vision, and some women entrepreneurs mentioning Wonder Woman as they thought of her as their role model, BUT most of the entrepreneurs said Batman is their favorite. and they would choose to become him any day.
The main reasons why entrepreneurs chose batman over any other superhero can be bulleted down.
- Batman has no special powers
- Instead of super powers, he makes use of his intellect, mental capacity, fearlessness and acute sense of social justice. He needs to create solutions to let him do his job to the best of his ability.
- But he knows he can’t do it alone, so he has a team he counts on for everything. They’ve got his back. They send him information and look after the stuff he’s too busy to deal with himself. (I.e. Commissioner James Gordon, Alfred, Robin, and a host of other superhero types including but not limited to, Batgirl, Elongated Man, The Huntress, and Ace the Bat-Hound.
- He develops and uses proprietary technology to enable him to do his job quickly and effectively. (Batmobile, Batsuit, etc.)
- And, finally, when he’s not out battling the bad-guys, he’s the uber-successful entrepreneur, Bruce Wayne, a man of many resources who spends large parts of his wealth and time on philanthropic missions.
Well, for me, Batman is my favorite as an entrepreneur as when people ask, “So what do you do?” I wanna say “I am an entrepreneur” in the same way Batman says “I AM BATMAN!”