This Bollywood generation launched various Punjabi songs which are quite loved by the present young generation. Here’s a list of the Top 10 Punjabi songs of Bollywood:-
1. Bom Diggy Diggy
This song is used in the film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety starring of this video is Kartik Aaryan & Sunny Singh. This song is in the vibrant voice of Zack Knight & Jasmin Walia.
2. Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki
The epic song was originally released in 2010. The song touched million hearts before it got converted into a Bollywood number and featured in the movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
3. Kala ChashmaWhile Katrina and Sidharth shook their booties on the pumped up number from their new movie, The original was released way back in 2000 by Amar Arshi.
4. Angreji Beat While people in Punjab and Delhi NCR have been playing this Honey Singh song- ‘Angreji Beat’ since ages, Bollywood has just got hold of it.The song has now made it to blockbuster ‘Cocktail’ where Deepika Padukone can be seen swaying her body to the song.
5. SochWell, the original song was way better than the movie track. The changed version was used in the movie Airlift. The new one surely lacked emotions and that feel the previous one had.
6. Saturday Saturday
While the old version was released way back in 2013 then the new movie version was released in 2014. The new version was featured in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania starring Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan.
7. High Heels“High heels” is a popular 2012 song by Honey Singh and Jaz Dhami, which has been reworked upon for the movie “Ki and Ka”.
8. Sadi GaliThe popular track from Tanu Weds Manu which finds its way on every playlist is also copied from the regional song by Lehmber Hussainpuri. Although the song is copied, we sure as hell still love the movie version.
9. Ambarsariya The song that has soothed our ears for a long time now seems to be copied as well. The latter version is, however, better than the original one and is a treat to the ears.
10. Sanu Ek Pal Chain
This song is from the film Raid starring of this video is Ajay Devgn & Ileana D’cruz. This song is in the vibrant voice of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
These Punjabi songs are worth listening and are capable of changing a sad mood to happy. Don’t you like to listen to these songs?